This Is like my favorite thing on tumblr. It’s probably on my blog 50 times.
Amen - for the youth, here’s the truth - your mind never changes when you “get old” - your passions, convictions and motivations are identical to when you were 14/15 years old -> it never changes, quit being an asshole to older people, be kind and open their minds up… Most of us are still very willing…
Adulthood doesn’t mean you stop drinking juice pouches and eating fruit snacks. It means buying your own.
and mixing them with vodka
At 3 in the morning while marathoning your favorite show because nobody can tell you to go to bed.
And then regretting your decisions the next morning.
Because you have to work.
and make more money to buy fruit snacks and juice pouches.
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
Reblogging this because I need this.
I really needed to hear this